Advertisement
Home arrow Forum
Dropship Australia Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Pricing?
Salibap (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Pricing? 1 Month, 1 Week ago Karma: 0  
Hi it seems that any pricing from dropshippers I can find is the same as what is available at retail level so there is no room for margins to be added where it covers the cost on Amazon or eBay and be anything like competitive. So where can I find quality product at lower prices to allow a margin and cover those platform costs at a price that is comparable to what other retailers on Amazon or eBay are able to?

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.

mike (Moderator)
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Pricing? 1 Month, 1 Week ago Karma: 9  
Always a good question.

The most successful businesses that use dropship suppliers will invest their time visiting trade fairs and product exhibitions to find suppliers. They will then set up arrangements (preferably with exclusivity) with them to become a part of their sales channel.

In this way they build a relationship with their suppliers and will always be on the look out for new suppliers and new products.

The first thing you should do is start searching for trade fairs and exhibitions. Then take the time to go to them and find your suppliers. You will find these venues by searching on the internet.

If you wish to find good suppliers without leaving your office you will find it more difficult, but not impossible. Often you will find you are in competition to other resellers on eBay, Amazon and other platforms and the resulting price war will erode your profit.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Logged Logged  

Some (but not all) of links posted by myself may earn a referral fee. Please carry out your own due diligence before making any purchase.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to top

Verified Dropship Wholesalers

Register Your New Australian Web Address & Get Your Web Hosting Here
Wholesale Directory and Dropship Suppliers
ranger-ankle