Home arrow Forum
Dropship Australia Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
introduction (1 viewing) (1) Guest
A little about you and why you are here. Your online business experience and how you think you can contribute.
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: introduction
dehavilland (User)
Fresh Boarder
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
introduction 5 Days, 5 Hours ago Karma: 0  
Hi all,

I am new to dropship Australia. I am currently exploring my options to make money on the side in dropshipping. I am a fast learner and am willing to learn this trade and if everything works out and hopefully it will with effort then I will start doing it fulltime and work from home. I understand what comes with dropping shipping can be a lot of heart ache and disappointment's if you are not willing to take it seriously and learn at the same time.

If I can get any pointers in where to start would be greatly appreciated. At the moment I am researching and am looking at shopify and salehoo to sell in Australia as a start then hopefuly expand my horizon and sell around the world.

I will be willing to learn from other experience dropshippers if you have the time.

Any help & tips will be greatly appreciated.

Hope you all are prospering and doing well.

Logged Logged  
Last Edit: 2018/03/14 08:24 By dehavilland. Reason: put my name instead of user name
  The administrator has disabled public write access.

mike (Moderator)
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:introduction 4 Days, 4 Hours ago Karma: 9  
Welcome to Dropship Australia Dehavillan,
You are welcome to ask any questions in the forum and we will do our best to help you.

Best regards
Logged Logged  
Some (but not all) of links posted by myself may earn a referral fee. Please carry out your own due diligence before making any purchase.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to top

Verified Dropship Wholesalers

Register Your New Australian Web Address & Get Your Web Hosting Here
Wholesale Directory and Dropship Suppliers