Home arrow Forum
Dropship Australia Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
New to dropshipping (1 viewing) (1) Guest
A little about you and why you are here. Your online business experience and how you think you can contribute.
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: New to dropshipping
Subba96 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
New to dropshipping 10 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 0  
I am a newbie here and I am wanting start my online/dropshipping business and looking for suppliers who know how to work with drop shippers. I need to find products where I can profit. I want to run the whole thing using paypal. I am looking at salehoo is it good to use? Any help & tips appreciated. Thanks very much Duncan

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.

AlexSanchez (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:New to dropshipping 2 Weeks, 5 Days ago Karma: 0  
Hi Subba96,

I'll start with the basic definition, so what is Dropshipping? As you know, Dropshipping is a supply chain management model in which retailers donít have to worry about managing their own inventory. It is one of the hottest online businesses to start in 2018. It is not only easy to start but is almost free as well. You only need to create an ecommerce store, import products from a cheap ecommerce store to your website and start promoting them on social media and search engines.
Isnít it easy?
Yes, and no!
The reason is simple. The success of a dropshipping store just like anything on the internet is based on the selection of a relevant niche. The niche you select determines how well you will do with your business.
So, go with a niche that has low competition and high search Dropshipping Products volume. Or, you can ride the trend wave and go for products that sell like hot cakes for a period.
The next question, how can you find the best dropshipping products ?
'Do Proper Research.' You can now find dropshipping products from most product hunting websites. There are many available online such as Product Mafia, Pexda, Thieve, Repick, Angage, and many more.
These websites provide all details that a dropshipper needs to market products successfully such as CPA, profit margin, interest and demographics selection, and even country.
Most of these websites also have their forums or Facebook communities where dropshippers can discuss the results of their product campaigns. And, if they need more guidance from the authors, they can get that for a small fee.

I hope this helps you out. Don't hesitate to through your question if you have any.

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to top

Verified Dropship Wholesalers

Register Your New Australian Web Address & Get Your Web Hosting Here
Wholesale Directory and Dropship Suppliers
ranger-ankle