Advertisement
Home arrow Forum
Dropship Australia Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Anyone used Dropshipzone? Just wondering what your experience was? (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Anyone used Dropshipzone? Just wondering what your experience was?
nbrow (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Anyone used Dropshipzone? Just wondering what your experience was? 2 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0  
Hi all
I'm new to dropshipping and I wanted to know if anyone else had used Dropshipzone as they sell some products I'm interested in. Any help would be appreciated. I'm so excited to get started to nervous about sourcing suppliers.
Thanks

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.

Damo74 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Anyone used Dropshipzone? Just wondering what your experience was? 1 Year, 1 Month ago Karma: 0  
I was excited about using them as well as they appeared to be well organised, great products & good customer service until I realised that as I was competing with a long list of Ebay stores selling the same stuff constantly undercutting each other and once you add postage to the items from Drop ship zone there either isn't any profit or your profits are so low it's just not worth it. If anyone knows of any other Australian wholesalers who drop ship for a reasonable price and are reliable then please let us all know.

Logged Logged  

mike (Moderator)
graph
Re:Anyone used Dropshipzone? Just wondering what your experience was? 1 Year, 1 Month ago Karma: 9  

Logged Logged  

Some (but not all) of links posted by myself may earn a referral fee. Please carry out your own due diligence before making any purchase.
dropshippinggal (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Anyone used Dropshipzone? Just wondering what your experience was? 7 Months, 1 Week ago Karma: 1  
I pretty much had the same experience with drop ship zone.
To many replicated sites with everyone selling the same products.
The problem is they sell to many of the same sites.
I found a better experience, where the sites are numbered, there really is no competition at all. I think there max is 3 sites per product niche sold.

I am having good success with dropshippingincome dot com. I would not be posting this asking for competition for my own sites. (I know links arent allowed here so that is why I posted this way) I think there max is 3 sites per niche.

I hope this helps.

Logged Logged  
Livingthedreamkindof (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Anyone used Dropshipzone? Just wondering what your experience was? 2 Weeks, 1 Day ago Karma: 0  
I've been using Dropship Zone for the last 4-5 months and I have mixed feelings about it.

As already pointed out, it's extremely competitive because there are lots of sellers on eBay with the same items for less. However, you are also competing with large online retailers with the same items - Temple and Webster, Kogan, Ozsale, Crazysales and others. So you really need clever marketing to be noticed.

I've managed to do well because my category is niche and I attract visitors through other products that are not dropshipped. The margins are bad, but the category is a nice addition to my business. Without drop shipping, I'd never be able to stock the items because they are heavy.

Most of the orders I've placed on Dropship Zone have been very smooth, however, twice in the last month I've had issues with quality and it hasn't been dealt with in a timely manner. So if there is a problem, it's a pain to get a resolution fast which reflects badly on you. I don't like having an account manager because they take too long to respond. I wish they'd replace this structure with an internal customer service team that can act quickly.

I don't know of any alternatives, so I'll stick with it.

Logged Logged  
Go to top

Verified Dropship Wholesalers

Register Your New Australian Web Address & Get Your Web Hosting Here
Wholesale Directory and Dropship Suppliers
ranger-ankle