Advertisement
Home arrow Forum
Dropship Australia Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Anyone used Dropshipzone? Just wondering what your experience was? (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Anyone used Dropshipzone? Just wondering what your experience was?
nbrow (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Anyone used Dropshipzone? Just wondering what your experience was? 1 Year, 7 Months ago Karma: 0  
Hi all
I'm new to dropshipping and I wanted to know if anyone else had used Dropshipzone as they sell some products I'm interested in. Any help would be appreciated. I'm so excited to get started to nervous about sourcing suppliers.
Thanks

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.

Damo74 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Anyone used Dropshipzone? Just wondering what your experience was? 7 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 0  
I was excited about using them as well as they appeared to be well organised, great products & good customer service until I realised that as I was competing with a long list of Ebay stores selling the same stuff constantly undercutting each other and once you add postage to the items from Drop ship zone there either isn't any profit or your profits are so low it's just not worth it. If anyone knows of any other Australian wholesalers who drop ship for a reasonable price and are reliable then please let us all know.

Logged Logged  

mike (Moderator)
graph
Re:Anyone used Dropshipzone? Just wondering what your experience was? 7 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 9  
This is a major issue for resellers using dropship suppliers who have many customers. You are always going to be competing with the others when you are not selling a unique or less than ordinary product.

Many people believe they are going to find all of their product solutions online. This is not the case.

You can search for suppliers online who are already set up as dropshippers OR you can create a unique relationship with a wholesaler/importer/fulfillment warehouse.

Make a plan on how and where you are going to sell. Are you going to sell on eBay or are you going to have your own website? Are you going sell as a sole trader or a business? There will be lots of planning? How much profit margin are you looking for?

Have a look for your local manufacturers/importers and see what they have to offer. When you find a category that you have an interest in and an understanding of contact their marketing department (not sales).

Let them know you want to be a reseller of their products. Don't try to explain dropshipping to them, just tell them how you are going to sell and that you will pay for your orders upfront if they will deliver directly to your customers.

They are going to have questions. Be prepared to answer them and if you cannot let them know you will come back to them with an answer. If you have made a plan already you should be able to answer most of their questions.

By creating a unique relationship with suppliers you may find you have an edge on other who are selling similar products or you could find a new and interesting product which may become the next big thing.

You cannot be shy in this business, you have to be bold and you need to plan. It will not just happen for you. The rewards are that when you have your supplier/s you can work from any where you like and you can possibly give up that daily trek to your NORMAL job.

I hope this helps. It is brief and I hope in future to have a full set of instructions.

Regards
Mike

Logged Logged  

Some (but not all) of links posted by myself may earn a referral fee. Please carry out your own due diligence before making any purchase.
dropshippinggal (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Anyone used Dropshipzone? Just wondering what your experience was? 1 Month, 1 Week ago Karma: 0  
I pretty much had the same experience with drop ship zone.
To many replicated sites with everyone selling the same products.
The problem is they sell to many of the same sites.
I found a better experience, where the sites are numbered, there really is no competition at all. I think there max is 3 sites per product niche sold.

I am having good success with dropshippingincome dot com. I would not be posting this asking for competition for my own sites. (I know links arent allowed here so that is why I posted this way) I think there max is 3 sites per niche.

I hope this helps.

Logged Logged  
Go to top

Verified Dropship Wholesalers

Register Your New Australian Web Address & Get Your Web Hosting Here
Wholesale Directory and Dropship Suppliers
ranger-ankle