Advertise to over 9000 members and 9,000 Twitter followers who are keen to market and sell your products!
Are you a wholesaler, manufacturer, packaging supplier, auction site, shipping fulfilment agent or liquidation business and want to increase your sales?
Dropship Australia's Dropship Supplier & Wholesaler directory has categories for:
Australian Dropship Suppliers, International Dropship Suppliers, Liquidation Companies, Auction Sites, Australian & International Manufacturers, Australian & International Wholesalers, Packaging Suppliers and more.
If your business fits in to one of these categories you can list in the suppliers directory today or if you would like us to add a category you just have to let us know. A basic listing is FREE with additional items such as a featured listing or the addition of your logo and image charged for a small fee. ALL LISTING ARE CHECKED BEFORE BEING PUBLISHED.
Open A Whole New Marketplace For Your Products!
Becoming a dropship supplier adds a new marketplace for your products, increasing your sales and YOU GET PAID IN ADVANCE FOR SALES! No 30 - 90 day accounts or chasing customers for payment! Your bank account is going to love it and so will your accountant!
You may have be selling in wholesale quantities to retail outlets and there will be no need to change this when you become a dropship supplier as both business models can work side by side.
To become a dropship supplier you need to:
Click here to see a visual image of the dropshipping business model.
- Have products to sell, back up any warranty claims and have them in stock.
- Provide resellers with images and prices for your products.
- It would be preferable for you to have a web site but it is not necessary.
- Set yourself up to take orders for smaller quantities (light bulk wholesale or individual items).
- Be able to accept payment in advance for orders.
- Ship the order directly to customers for your resellers with your resellers shipping slip (provided by the reseller upon placing the order or you might offer this service).
- Support your resellers with product information just like you do with your retail customers.
This business model has saved various businesses from liquidation and bankruptcy by opening up new outlets for their products. It doesn't matter whether you are a large wholesaler or a small manufacturer. If you can deliver orders directly to customers for online resellers, you can add your business to the Dropship Suppliers & Wholesalers Directory and increase your sales.
Why List Your Business With Dropship Australia?
We are the number one Australian Dropship Suppliers & Wholesalers web site with an average of 10 new members per day.
- We are RANKED NO.1 on major search engines for relevant search terms which gives your business more exposure.
- When you list your business on the Dropship Australia Dropship & Wholesalers Directory your products are exposed to a community of resellers who will create marketing and sales campaigns to sell YOUR products both online and offline.
- By providing a dropship service for resellers you are effectively gaining a sales force without having to pay all the overheads of employment (paid holidays, insurance, vehicles, staff amenities etc).
- You may be employing sales staff now and we are not saying that you should make them redundant. Keep them doing what they are doing now or you may find that they are the ideal people to work with your dropship resellers, helping them with product knowledge and other sales strategies.
How Much Does It Cost
For a basic listing in the dropship suppliers directory we charge you nothing. A small fee is charged to add your website link and image but these are optional. You can also choose the option to be a featured supplier within categories or on our front page.
When you have submitted your site to the directory our administration team will check your details and then authorise it for viewing. If you choose one of our paid listing options we will also introduce your business to our members and newsletter subscribers and promote your business through our Twitter profile (we have quite a few followers there too!).
Add Your Business
To add your business to the directory you need to do the following:
- Register as a Dropship Community Member - click here (opens in a new window so you can come back here and read the rest of the instructions)
- Confirm your email address - you will receive an email with a link once you have registered. Click on that link and your membership is approved and you can sign in.
- Go to the Suppliers Directory - you will find this link on the members menu which becomes available once you have signed in.
- Click on ADD ENTRY link and provide your business, contact, delivery and product details.
- Pay for your listing if you have selected additional features for your listing - you can pay online using your credit card or PayPal account. All payments are secure and we don't even see your credit card details. If you wish to pay by another method please contact us.
- Once your payment has been accepted and we have checked your listing details your entry will be approved by our administration team. If we have any questions about your listing we will contact you.
Contact us with your business & contact details and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
If you have any question or issues with adding your business please contact us for assistance.